25th – 27th October 2018
Rev Rod & Rebecca Sundholm
The purpose of this course is to give an understanding of the principles of biblical leadership and how we can apply them in our life.
Learning Outcomes & Objectives:
Upon completion of this class, you will understand:
1. God’s will concerning leadership as shown in the Bible.
2. Why we should build a culture of leadership through teams.
3. How to build a discipleship / leadership pipeline.
4. How to get and stay in position as a leader, learn the processes necessary to build, how to plan for the future and how to evaluate your own performance and those you are training.
Gospel of John
22nd – 24th November 2018
Rev Jeff Weber
Course Description: This course will give a general overview of John’s Gospel, focusing primarily on chapters 1-11, which cover the entire ministry of Jesus up until His final week on earth. Particular attention and emphasis will be paid upon the life of Christ, practical lessons learned from John’s Gospel as they relate to Christian life, and Jesus’ example of life and ministry.
Learning Goals & Objectives:
Upon completion of this course, students will:
1. Understand more completely the unique place John’s Gospel has in relation to the other Gospels.
2. Become more familiar with the earthly ministry of Jesus.
3. Understand, in a practical sense, what the Gospel of John teaches us concerning Christian living and ministerial conduct.
4. Learn how to apply the Gospel of John to everyday life and ministry.
Sign up for Rhema today!
Don’t miss out on being part of this exciting Bible Study with the church!