Understanding The Anointing
21st – 23rd June 2018
Rev Joseph Purcell
In this course we look at the nature of the anointing of the Holy Spirit and how to co-operate with the anointing to bring blessing to people through demonstration of the Spirit and of power. Different aspects of the individual anointing, the corporate anointing and the anointing upon the various ministry gifts will be examined. We endeavor not only to teach about the anointing, but also to demonstrate the anointing in class as the Holy Spirit leads.
Learning Outcomes & Objectives:
The objective of this course is for the students to:
- Become better acquainted with the anointing through the Word of God and by experiencing different aspects of the anointing in class.
- Develop an understanding of the anointing upon their own lives and how to yield to it in order to bring God’s blessings to people.
- To receive impartations from the Holy Spirit and experience the manifestation of the anointing as the Spirit leads.
- Develop a hunger and thirst to have a greater measure of the anointing upon their lives and ministries.
19th – 21st July 2018
Rev Daniel Cheang
Course Description: This course gives an overview of two thousand years of Church History. Students will observe that Christianity of the first century A.D. had its roots in Judaism. It was all Jewish until the second century when it had become mostly Gentile. It will be shown how that a Greek and Roman mindset replaced the Hebraic mindset and affected tremendously the history of Christianity. The course acquaints the student with the characteristics of the true church as revealed in the Book of Acts. Focus will be on how the church through the centuries went through several cycles of revival, apostasy and revival again. Attention is given to important leaders and significant issues throughout the centuries. Finally, consideration will be given to the signs of the times pointing to the soon return of Jesus Christ. That event will usher in a glorious eternal future for the church.
Learning Goals & Objectives:
Upon completion of this class, you will understand:
- Be able to list many characteristics of the true church as revealed in the Scriptures, particularly in the book of Acts.
- Be able to give several good reasons for learning the history of Christianity.
- Know why it is difficult to bring reform and have real revival in a church institution that is in bondage to unscriptural traditions.
- Be able to relate the six periods of church history and some significant events and important leaders in each period.
Sign up for Rhema today!
Don’t miss out on being part of this exciting Bible Study with the church!